Information on the protection of personal data
WHO AM I
Antichi Sapori di Sicilia by D'Anna Giovanna in carrying out its activities pays the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of the personal data of its customers. Antichi Sapori di Sicilia di D'Anna Giovanna is the data controller of the personal data collected on this website.
The contact details of Antichi Sapori di Sicilia di D'Anna Giovanna, as data controller, and of the data protection officer (DPO) can be requested at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Antichi Sapori di Sicilia di D'Anna Giovanna
91025 – Marsala (TP) - Italy
Phone: 0923 733 007
WITH WHOM I CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be accessed by external collaborators and suppliers, appointed, if necessary, data processors, who provide support for the provision of services.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU MAY BE COLLECTED
The following categories of personal data concerning you may be collected:
• Contact details – information relating to the name, place and date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address.
• Data of the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out.
• Interests – information you provide about your interests, including the products and services you are interested in.
• Other personal data – information you provide about your date of birth, education or professional situation.
HOW I COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
• if you register on the website to use its features;
• if you request my services and products;
• for the purchase of my services and products;
• if you respond to my marketing campaigns, for example by filling out a response form, or by entering data on the website;
• whether other companies/business partners legitimately transfer your personal data to me.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED
1. Establishment and execution of contractual relationships and consequent obligations, including communication relating to services and products. I can process your contact data for the purpose of the possible establishment and execution of contractual relationships, the provision of the requested services and the response to reports and complaints. I may also use your contact details, and in particular your email, to provide you with information about the service. Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations. The provision of data is mandatory to manage the contractual relationship; failing this, we will not be able to process it.
2. Operational management and purposes strictly connected to this for access to the website. Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations. The provision of data is mandatory to respond to your requests; failing this, we will not be able to process it.
3. Marketing to meet your needs and to provide you with promotional offers also in line with your preferences. I may process your contact data for marketing and advertising communication purposes, aimed at informing you about promotional initiatives, carried out through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other mass messaging tools, push notifications, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, phone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, if you give me specific consent. I could also process the Contact Data, your Interests and the Other personal data that you want to give me, to send you commercial communications in line with your preferences, on the basis of a specific customer profile, where you give me further specific consent. Prerequisite for processing: consent. Failure to provide the same does not entail consequences on contractual relationships. Consent can be revoked at any time.
4. Execution on behalf of third parties of marketing activities on products and services of third-party companies. I may process your contact data on behalf of third parties, for marketing activities on products and services of third-party companies belonging mainly to the sectors related to the activity, carried out through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other mass messaging tools, push notifications, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, phone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, if you give me specific consent. Prerequisite for processing: consent. Failure to provide the same does not entail consequences on contractual relationships. Consent can be revoked at any time.
5. Compliance with legally binding requests to comply with a legal obligation, regulations or measures of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court, I collect your Contact Data to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend a right in court. Prerequisite for processing: legal obligations, which I am obliged to comply with.
HOW I KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
I use all the security measures necessary to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data. All your personal data is stored on my secure servers (or properly stored hard copies) or on those of our suppliers or business partners, and is accessible and usable according to my standards and security policies (or equivalent standards for my suppliers or business partners).
HOW LONG I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
I keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore, if the personal data are processed for two different purposes, I will keep such data until the purpose ceases with the longest term, however I will no longer retain the personal data for that purpose whose retention period has expired. I limit access to your personal data only to those who need to use it for relevant purposes. Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for their storage, are irreversibly anonymized (and in this way can be stored) or destroyed securely. Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
1. Fulfillment of contractual obligations: the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case no later than the following 10 years, in order to verify any pending including accounting documents (for example invoices).
2. Operational management and purposes strictly connected to this for access to the website: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case no later than the following 10 years.
3. Purposes of customer satisfaction surveys: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for 24 months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receive further communications).
4. Marketing purposes also profiled and execution of marketing activities on behalf of other third-party companies: personal data processed for marketing purposes may be kept for 24 months from the date on which I obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receive further communications); for the purpose of profiled marketing will be, however, kept for 12 months.
5. In the event of disputes: in the event that it is necessary to defend myself or act or even make claims against you or third parties, I may retain the personal data that I deem reasonably necessary to process for these purposes, for as long as such claim can be pursued.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE COMPLAINTS WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Under certain conditions you have the right to ask me:
• access to your personal data;
• a copy of the personal data you have provided to me (so-called portability);
• the correction of the data in my possession;
• the cancellation of any data for which it no longer has any legal basis for processing;
• the opposition to the processing where required by applicable law;
• the revocation of your consent, in the event that the processing is based on consent;
• the limitation of the way in which I process your personal data, within the limits established by the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (e.g. the prevention or identification of crimes) and my interests (e.g. the maintenance of professional secrecy). In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be my responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and I will give you feedback, as a rule, within seven working days. For any complaints or reports on how we process your data, I will make every effort to respond to your concerns. However, if you wish, you can forward your complaints or reports to the authority responsible for data protection, using the relevant contact details: Guarantor for the protection of personal data – Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 – 00186 ROME – Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 – Telephone: (+39) 06.696771 – E-mail: email@example.com – Certified mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Google Analytics, active on this site, uses first-party cookies to keep track of visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has accessed the site before, and what the site of which the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share the information collected by cookies between different domains.
The site uses Facebook Pixel. This allows user behavior to be tracked after being directed to the site provider by clicking on an advertisement on Facebook. This gives us the ability to measure the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The data will be collected in this way anonymously for the data controllers, so we will not be able to see the personal data of individual users. The data will be saved and processed by facebook, and that is why we are informing you. Facebook may link this information to your facebook account and use it for its promotional purposes, in accordance with the use of data from the Facebook Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can give access to Facebook and its partners in order to publish advertisements both on and off Facebook. A cookie can be stored on your computer for these purposes. The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Judgment 1 Letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Faceook Pixel, or use your data in order to display advertisements on facebook by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shiedl Agreement and thereby ensures compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active)
Company name: Antichi Sapori di Sicilia di D'Anna Giovanna
91025 – Marsala (TP) - Italy
Phone: 0923 733 007